Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You...

I know it has been way too long since I posted. New stuff is coming soon, I promise. I just have to finish some horrible finals first. One 4 hour suicide inducement down, only four more to go. They could have a blog all to themselves, but I'd rather not relive it. Be on the look out for new pony pictures. A new addition arrived at the farm on Tuesday morning. Don't get too excited though, he comes with plenty of emotional baggage (not his, but there is a backstory). Studly also has news to report, some good, some not so good. I will be ranting! Oh, and my super good new method of mane care for Studly totally did not work. It wasn't as bad as a gallon of vinegar and a couple boxes of baking soda combined in your mom's kitchen, but it definitely didn't work. I guess its back to the old way for now. I'm sure I'll come up with something new and kooky very soon. Until then, I hope a pic of Snoopy-longstocking trying to scratch his best bud, who is ignoring him will keep you entertained.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with finals.
    Four hour finals. Ouch!
    What are they trying to do to ya? Sorry, duh, I know. Make a lawyer out of you.
    I think it has the same logic as working med. students until they go wiggy. Sleep deprivation is bad in any discipline.

    More pictures, when you get a chance.
    Oh, and a rant would be nice:)

    Can we have the good news first, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teasing, huh? Come on, spill the beans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, my campfire went out.

    Still waiting....
    Hope things are drier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stallion. What a gorgeous guy. I've given up on the braiding of Trooper's mane and tail for now. He goes outside and pulls the whole thing out. Your comments on mane and tail care would be appreciated.

    Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more about your show season. I hope you have great success which no doubt you will.

    ReplyDelete